What You Want to Know
Maybe what you’re looking for is here…
We typically ship via USPS. If you have a special need or a preference, add a note to your order and we’ll see what we can do. If you absolutely, positively need it in an overnight rush, we may disappoint you. Just saying… We strive to ship promptly but please expect it to take a few days.
Want to pick your stuff up here in Steamboat? No problem. Maybe we’ll do a quick ride afterwards?
We want you to like us and our products. If you don’t like what you bought, within 10 days of purchase please return the clean, unused item(s) with tags attached to:Cogma Bikewear 1339 Saratoga Ave., #770997 Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
To make this happen as seamlessly as possible, please include the packing slip that came with the original package. Rest assured, once we receive the undamaged item(s) we’ll issue you a full refund, less shipping cost, to the original method of payment. Please note, with some credit card companies it may take 7-10 days for the credit to appear on your billing statement. If you have any further questions regarding a return, please feel free to contact us.
Please note, you’re responsible for all shipping costs associated with returns.
The exception to the rule… no returns of personalized/embroidered items.
If you need a different color / size, no worries.
- Go to the web shop, pick the item you’d rather have and put it in your cart.
- Checkout just like you’re buying it BUT enter the code OOPSIWANTTOSWAP in the coupon area. You won’t be charged for the replacement item but you will be charged the shipping cost. We’ll then pull the replacement aside for you.
- Send the original item back (see details in RETURNS) along with the packing note that came with it.
- Once it arrives here, we’ll promptly ship out the one we’ve been holding for you.
Even though they’re hi-style, these garments are intended to be used.
For the most part, a wash in the normal cycle with like colors will get the sweat & dirt out. Hang to dry – the wrinkles will fall out pretty well. Avoid dry cleaning, chlorine bleaches, hot irons, hot dryers and the like. Nylon and/or Polyester will melt at high heat. Cool is cool.
Where is your stuff made?
A couple of our styles are made in China and the rest are made here in the U.S.A.
Specifically, the Kensington skirts and the Gomer jerseys are from China. The Brigitte dresses and the SuzyQ shirts are made in San Francisco from European fabrics. The amiShtek jersey is also sewn in San Francisco from Asian fabrics.
What does Cogma mean?
It sounds a lot like “comma”, might have roots in the word “dogma”. It has the word “cog” in it – a bike part… For us it simply means a new way of thinking about what you wear when you ride.
- Your credit card number is passed straight through to the payment processing system using SSL/TSL encryption. We don’t store your credit card anywhere. They have it. We can’t get it.
- Your email address and phone number will only be used by us. We won’t share them, sell them or use them other than to contact you. We keep pretty busy doing bike clothes stuff and wouldn’t know how to do that anyway.
- Google tracks what people do on our web site and they tell us. We just want to know, in general, which pages/products people are looking at and which ones they’re not. Far as we know, there’s no personal data collected by them. We don’t get any.
Sizing chart will open in a new window.
Nope. My question isn’t here.
Drop us a note and we’ll get right back to you.